Subaru Canada, Inc. (SCI) today announced the release of its 2017 Subaru BRZ Inazuma Edition. This limited volume sports coupe derives its name from the Japanese word for lightning, which describes its capabilities perfectly.
On top of all the features that make the 2+2 BRZ so sought after, the Inazuma Edition boasts several exclusive performance upgrades, such as SACHS performance dampers, Brembo performance brakes designed to enhance the BRZ's exceptional performance through improved braking and handling. The look of the Inazuma Edition is vibrant and eye-catching, with its custom yellow exterior contrasted by 17 x 7.5 lightweight aluminum black painted wheels, black side mirrors and black badging. The interior features Onyx black leather and Alcantara seats as well as yellow accent stitching throughout.
Available for $32,695 MSRP the 2017 BRZ Inazuma Edition offers high-voltage handling and performance and will be available in limited quantities in early 2017 throughout Subaru dealerships across Canada.
2017 BRZ Highlights:
- ENGINE: 2.0-liter Flat Four Boxer received internal friction reduction improvements including new valves, camshaft and cylinder heads. A new aluminum intake manifold and redesigned exhaust manifold for increased air flow, engine output in manual models increases to 205-hp and 156 lb-ft of torque.
- GEARING: Lower final drive ratio from 4.1:1 to 4.3:1, paired with the standard Torsen® limited-slip differential, improves acceleration on models with manual transmission.
- SUSPENSION: 2017 BRZ receives updated coil springs and dampers as well as a larger rear stabilizer bar. Additional reinforcements to the chassis were added to the strut tower braces, transmission cross-member plate and the rear wheel housings to increase BRZ's rigidity. The stability control system thresholds are raised to further improve handing..."Sport" mode becomes "Track" mode.
- STYLING: 2017 BRZ sports new wheels, front fascia, rear garnish, fender garnish, and LED headlight and taillight modules.
- INTERIOR: 2017 BRZ gets steering wheel infotainment controls for the first time.
Fenwick Subaru is pleased to offer one of only 100 available Inazumas available for immediate delivery.